Workplace Bullying- Know the Signs!
Experiences Outside Work (click link above for more!)
You feel like throwing up the night before the start of your work week
- Your frustrated family demands that you to stop obsessing about work at home
- Your doctor asks what could be causing your skyrocketing blood pressure and recent health problems, and tells you to change jobs
- You feel too ashamed of being controlled by another person at work to tell your spouse or partner
Experiences At Work (click link above for more!)
You attempt the obviously impossible task of doing a new job without training or time to learn new skills, but that work is never good enough for the boss
- Surprise meetings are called by your boss with no results other than further humiliation
- Everything your tormenter does to you is arbitrary and capricious, working a personal agenda that undermines the employer’s legitimate business interests
- Others at work have been told to stop working, talking, or socializing with you
- You are constantly feeling agitated and anxious, experiencing a sense of doom, waiting for bad things to happen
Bullying is Domestic Violence At Work
The abuser is on the payroll!
In so many ways the two phenomena uncannily mirror each other. With bullying and partner violence, the abuser’s motive to control and dominate the victim starts the process and determines the nature and extent of the sick, twisted relationship that follows. The perpetrator objectifies the victim. In 98% of domestic violence cases, the perpetrator is the man. In bullying, the majority of abusers, 62%, are male; women are famously perpetrators, too. So, regardless of gender, the bully-abuser dehumanizes her or his prey. She can have such contempt for the target that she refuses to grant even the minimal respect due to a fellow human being. Dehumanization enables the severe mistreatment. When the recipient is not seen as an equal, it is easy to denigrate, belittle and humiliate. The target is a lesser-than object not deserving decent treatment….. (click link to the right to continue reading) http://www.workplacebullying.org/bullying-domestic-violence/
Did you know that every 2 minutes another American is sexually assaulted? Click the link below for more startling statistics on Sexual Violence in America
Teen Dating Violence Information link below:
Good foods to eat to help create balance in your daily life!
5 Signs Your Spouse is a bully
*note:These are simply my thoughts and opinions on good foods to try to help create more balance in your life. I try these foods as well and only intend to share.